CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

bck again~ =)

Hey peps...my god…, it’s been a very long time berabisly I hve not up dated my blog, what,it’s been 2 months? Hahaha..(bangas tia sudah) people keep asking me to up dated it but I ws like eemmm…not in the mood hahaha, anyways..so yea today I feel like up dating it…

So…, nting much happed in this past 2 months..oh oh…firstly I would like to say Selamat berpuasaing to u all people..i know it’s late but it’s better late than nvr.kn? heheh.and I cnt wait to balik Brunei..missing the family SO much..., and mkn mknan yg nyaman.., I mean d sni nyaman pulang but nyaman lgi mknan drumah lah…hehehe..

Well I think’s that’s it for nw..,insayALLAH..i’ll post something 2morrow..or later if im bored..hehhe..

lOve,
Fz…

0 comments: