CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

2 more WEEKS!

Hey peps!!!

Sorry people i hve not been blogging lately..been busy berabis! My work byk ah! Eerrrggg!

Firstly I would liketo say to my babu Happy belated birthday babu..., I did wish her msa tu..*nangis* hahah really miss my babu~

*To my babu, I know I hve been notty, but u hve been there for me.. esp when I needed u the most, there’s no doubt that u r the best babu ever and i love u so much.Ur my best friend, my life and i’m sorry that if I ever hurt u in anyway babu…I love u so much babu~ HUG babu!

*Mother is an AngelAn Angel that God gave to me.I'd be lost and lonely without her,If God took her away you see. I love her so very much,That I couldn't bear to live without her healing touch.Thank-you God for giving me such a loving Mother,For I wouldn't want to be a part of no other*

Ytkn 2 more weeks to submit assignments! 2 more weeks!!my god..last week and this week it’s been crazy.., I’m so tired..., cn’t wait holiday! And balik Brunei meet my family.., it’s like I hve been going hme around 7pm..stay in campus doing my patten, than tdur late lgi..man really need my holiday!, STRESS!!!! Hahhaha…and guess what! Kn my holiday end 2more weeks that’s like what 25may? Around that time lah than I hve to wait for 2 weeks causeI hve Malaysian studies EXAMS!! EERRRGGG.., I mean what am I suppose to do for that 2 weeks! Yes I knw belajr but batah kali ah! Why cnt it be like 1 week kh saja..ani 2 weeks! Sasak ku eh!!! Hahahah

Oh oh peps..i did my drama on wed .and like I promise I hve the video!..hehhe, cali ah..,I mean I was the Sultan *the bad guy* yes I was one of the guy..and gangster lgi tu sultannya hahha…yth kn msa perform atu my crown gugur!! Ya ALLAH malu ku!!..*inda menjdi gangsternya* hahahhahha, and..there’s only 1 guy in our group..8 girls and one guy! Hahaha, but Alhamdulilah it’s over..hehe..not really over..kerja ku byk! anyone mahu help me? hahhaha...



sorry peps if inda berapa kedgran..small bh the sound..hehhe

alrytes sambung buat my kerja..

and like what valen always said *semangat rina semangat* hahahhhah..*yes len semangat* :D

alrytes..da da da...

LOve
Fz..

0 comments: