CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

yea got my model sudah! :)

Hey peps!

Guess what.., I got my model already,for my photography assignment and guess who is it?
*Here’s some pic I took tdi..hahaha*
this is my top 5,i really like~ heheh...

And *to the model* thank u sweetie ..,u know I love u..hugs!!


Ythkn tdi, ada performance Malaysian studies..d dpn library ah..ramai jua org liat tu.., malu!..hahha, *I didn’t perform pulang tdi* hahaha but, my performance will be nxt week.hope it will go ok..,*takut ku* hahah…alum lgi practice ani wah..and it’s 30% of our marks..i took some pics of other people punya perfomances tdi..i really like yg this one..cali..it’s abt the elections..,our topic psl puteri gunung ledang..and in our group there’s only one guy…hahahha, michelles boo boo..and semuanya girls..hahah *malas cari org bh tu* and ofcourse me and the girls in one group..hehhe, insayALLAH, they will be pics ..heheh

*here’s some pic yg psl the performance the one that I liked*


Anyways..3 more week till semester ends or is it 5..hehhe* inda lgi tahu tu* but the semester kn habis lah hahah,that means byk th ni assignments ku..hahha, busy busy busy!,sibuk ah..,but still ada time blogging..hehehhe..

Ok lah peps..

That’s all for today…kn liat berita ku dulu..hahha*means that nothing is on* hahah :D

LOve
Fz
Fz

0 comments: