CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

TO: Deeya

Happy birthday to my cuzn DEEYA,”happy birthday to u, happy birthday to u..emmm laps atu apa ah…” hahahha no worries deeya ( nanti if kak balik Brunei I’ll sing u a happy birthday song dpn rumah nini hahhaha)I wish u all the best in life and I love u deeya..and misses u so much..heheh..HUGS HUGS!!! And oh yea..eeemmmm..bila belanja? ;) hehehe…

Ythkn..hello peps…today Saturday..nothing much to do..,i hve 3 days holiday, monday cuti and biasa i dn't know apa holidaynya heheh. ythkn this morning it's ws so weird msa I woke up i dn’t know y..i felt so malas berabisly..mcm first I woke up at 9, than tdur balik at 10 than bgn lagi than tdur lagi..balik2 bh ku tdur..and than this time I woke up around 2 kali than I went outside buka Tv than limping at the sofa..than suddenly aku bgn frm the sofa and start cleaning the leaving room…( I dn’t knw y) hahahha, than after that I when bck to sleep…(mcm apa) hahahhaha cleaning the leaving room for no reason..hahahha, sampai si Naa asked me ada org kn dtg kh? Hahahah…stupid ryte i dnt knw y..heheheh…and peps sorry abt the video yg psl the drama ah..but ada some pictures saja..that’s ok kn..heheh




Ok lah peps that’s it..i want to watch this drama arah Tv3…hehehe.. and u know what..nama bapanya zainal and namanya anaknya rina..hehehe..mcm tahu tahu saja wah drg ah yg aku kn liat drama ah..eseh~ hahhhaha....

Anyways Happy Birthday to deeya onec again…love yea~ mwah mwah!!!

LOve
Fz..

0 comments: