CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Relax for a minute


Hello peps… :D
Yesterday was a holiday but not for me..hehe,yesterday was really !busy busy busy! day..did my assignment for Fashion history. sakit bh kepala ku membuat..pyh ah, I did on a topic abt traditional Brunei wedding costume. i didn't know that Brunei wedding hve 10 ceremonies..byk ah..hahaha.., it was really hard I mean some of the events I dn’t even know. But my babu safe the day hehe *calling super babu heheh*..so called babu up and asked abt some of the ceremony *thank u babu.i love u*, yth kn msa I did my assignment, kn need some wedding costume pictures,so I did some research on it. I was a bit carried away *haha right kinah mcm sejam kali ah* hahah, msa liat the pictures, mcm sakai wah..,msa liat the mengantar berian pics..mcm2 org kasih..ada i-pod lah-laptop lah., but I really like the baju..lawa-lawa! *I like* hehe..*cali lagi tu..msa liat2 the pics I was like wait what am I doing?* oh yea , i'm doing my assignments so bck to reality..…hahhaha, ketawa lgi sendiri2 tu..hahaha , but Alhamdulilah It’s DONE!!.

I was really sakai tu antar my assignments,*yea yea lah* heheh than msa kn antar atu~ my lecturer was like ok students u cn send the assignment next week ..mcm apa??!! Shocked kali ah!, just last week she was ok students u better send the assignments next week..or else ur marks will be cut! Ehh.. sasak kali ah!! Atu kn ku buat kerja ku till 4 in the morning!! Eeerrrggg..bnr th lecturernya ani , byk lagi ckp nyatu..

than it was lunch..the girls were singing lagu classic ani wah,,lagu apa nah~? *Cause tonight is the night, when two become one* hahah.lagu spice girls ani wah..lama sudah inda dgr that song..hehe tarus2 lgi tu..it was dadii who start it first thn semua th org ikut..hahaha…cali ah..inda lgi drg mahu stop tu..hehe.

than it was 2.30 sudah was planning kn buat pattern with Valen but heheh inda jdi. Oh yea just teingat I need to buy sewing machine.., called babu sudah tdi and babu ckp liat liat dulu, tired kali stay in campus till 7,8 buat patten . Insayallah 2morrow will check it out.

Oh guess what peps, just found a picture of a work I did with Valen,stacia and Faldo yg last semester punya.. :D





ok thn peps..

Love,

Fz

0 comments: